Marina Approach and Docking
VHF Channel 9 Monitored
- Approaching Boston, use NOAA charts 13272, 13270 & 13267.
- Tide tables for Boston have reported a mean tidal range of 9.5 feet; however, possible variances of a foot or more can occur due to weather and moon phases.
- The Harbormaster can be reached at (617) 343-4721 for assistance.
- Clockwise, from the South, Boston Harbor branches into South Boston, then into Fort Point Channel.
- Anchorage at The Marina at Rowes Wharf is generally at a depth of up to 20ft.